click for payment -> kai.com.ge

Write to us on E-mail

Dental services

Dental Services:

In case of the 5-day tour, you should choose 2 dental services. In case of the 9-day tour, you should choose 3 dental services, and in case of individual tour, the number of dental services is not limited.

You pay 10% of the tour price in advance. Upon arrival you will meet our representative at the airport and will accommodate you at the hotel where you have to pay the rest 90%. Then, at the agreed time you will visit the dental clinic where you will meet the top level specialists, and will be able to get acquainted with the beautiful and unforgettable places of Georgia in the clinic with our guide!